Hey Seniors!!!!!! It is That Time!

Here we go with that time of year again. It’s time for this year’s Junior class to start thinking about their senior photos this summer.
That’s right, 2012, I’m talking directly to YOU!
This year we have two HUGE specials for the months of July and August. These months are already booking up and I know once word gets out about our high school senior specials, there won’t be much room for sessions at all. So my advice is to book your sessions now. Seriously.
The catch to these specials is very simple.
YOU MUST MENTION THE AD.
We have mailers going out, and cards being handed out all over town, the studio included. So find a card or just mention this blog post when you book your session. But remember, if you don’t mention the ad, you don’t get the deal. So please,
MENTION THE AD!

Comments

  1. I will tell this to my best friend. They are looking for a studio to book their photo session. This will really help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends and I would like to book a session. Do you still have anything available for August? Where can we talk to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos here are stunning! I wish we saw this earlier. No worries, I will help spread the good news.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment