Hands For Hope 5k Hope Walk Event



Last weekend Lamar  was  the event photographer for Hands For Hope 5k HopeWalkEvent, a 5k race/walk benefiting the Hands For Hope Organization: (http://www.hands4hope.org/).  In addition to them raising funds for their organization, they also raise awareness  about health and fitness.



It's always fun to be a part of something new when the people involved are passionate, and overflowing with ideas because our we always leave these events inspired. I hope that we have built a lasting relationship with the director who embrace the need for professional photographic coverage. Lamar gave special attention to capturing storytelling imagery, including before and after the race. He was able to capture shots the organization can use to promote their goals. To donate to this organization, please go to:   http://www.hands4hope.org/

Comments

  1. The photos look great! I am glad that you Lamar did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you had a great time. The pictures have already told us the story. I am really amazed by photographers who could capture those precious moments. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope more fun races will be done this year. I like how it both benefits the participant and their organization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like joining fun races! The concept of raising funds for an organization is very inspiring. Please let us know if a fun race will happen again, I really want to join.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment