Seeking Kids and Dads for Documentary Project in Atlanta!
35-45 Years / Asian, Middle Eastern, or East Indian. Don't have to be a real family, but real families are a plus. If you're a REAL Dad with TWO kids (see ages below), that would be great!
7-10 Years, and 14-19 Years / Asian, Middle Eastern, or East Indian. Kids can be any gender, siblings, or cousins. *Kids must be good swimmers and able to swim underwater.
REAL families who have a very close knit and authentic bond are a plus (but not required).
Project: PAID Documentary Ad Style Project
Interviews: ASAP, via Skype or FaceTime
Filming: April 13th - 18th, 2018, in Atlanta
Pay (per person): Up to $3,000 ($250 for shoot (possible upgrade to $500), PLUS additional $2,500 buyout if used in final spot)
Email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your NAME(s) (first and last names), and AGES (indicate if you're a real family, or submitting separately)
2. Contact phone number (if only submitting children, please indicate name and contact number for parent or guardian). Also include email, and FaceTime or Skye name.
3. Current location (in Atlanta)
4. Tell us about yourself (if submitting as a family, what activities do you like to do together?) What are some of the adventures you've had?
5. Recent photos (jpg format please)